ONLY AVAILABLE as Local Pickup or Local Delivery in Northern and Central New Jersey, Metro New York City, Westchester, Rockland, Southern Orange Counties.
Bonnie Plants Better Boy Tomato is one of the most popular tomatoes grown in the U.S. yielding a quantity of large, smooth, meaty red tomatoes bursting with flavor. Perfect for slicing! Vines grow tall, so be sure to stake or cage plants for support.
- Extremely popular tomato variety in the U.S.
- Large, smooth-skinned fruit for classic tomato flavor
- Great for slicing into sandwiches and salads
- Indeterminate so it continues to grow & produce throughout the season
- Disease-resistant tomato variety
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Space 36'' apart; expected height 60 inches
- Vegetable of the nightshade family
- 56 - 74 Days to Harvest