Bonnie Plants Better Boy Tomato is one of the most popular tomatoes grown in the U.S. yielding a quantity of large, smooth, meaty red tomatoes bursting with flavor. Perfect for slicing! Vines grow tall, so be sure to stake or cage plants for support.
- Extremely popular tomato variety in the U.S.
- Large, smooth-skinned fruit for classic tomato flavor
- Great for slicing into sandwiches and salads
- Indeterminate so it continues to grow & produce throughout the season
- Disease-resistant tomato variety
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Space 36'' apart; expected height 60 inches
- Vegetable of the nightshade family
- 56 - 74 Days to Harvest