Caffe Vita's Guatemala Finca Nueva Vinas Organic Coffee qualifies for free shipping with $ 50+ orders
Caffe Vita's Guatemala Finca Nueva Vinas Organic Coffee originates from a lush valley near the extinct volcano Tecuamburro. For over 100 years, Finca Nuevo Vinas has been farmed by the Keller family but, in 2003, they made a full transition to organic farming. Sustainability and environmental stewardship are key components of their philosophy, with 200 hectares of their land set is aside as a nature reserve.
On-site processing ensures that the fruit is handled with care at each stage - from cherry selection to density separation, pulping, fermentation, and sun drying. The pristine facilities and attention to detail encourage a consistently clean and delicately nuanced coffee
- Certified Organic Single Origin Coffee
- Caffe Vita Farm Direct = Money goes directly to the coffee farmers.
- Shade Grown, 100% Arabica
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Crisp and well-balanced, with stunning chocolate aromas, hints of citrus and roasted hazelnuts, and a smooth finish of baking spices.