New Look. Blueberry Hibiscus refreshes with the tangy-tart character of hibiscus, the sweet succulence of Great Lakes blueberries and the complex floral accents of wild-harvested schisandra berries. Known as the "five-flavor fruit," schisandra berry has a long history as a traditional East Asian tonic and anti-stress tea.
15 or 50 Satchets per box
Tasting NotesVibrant, refreshingly tart herbal blend featuring luscious forest berries.
IngredientsOrganic rooibos, organic elderberries, organic hibiscus flowers, organic currants, organic blueberries, organic schisandra berries
Benefits of Blueberry Tea
1. Studies show that blueberry tea is used as a diuretic to aid in cleansing toxins out from the body. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, thus reducing inflammations in the kidneys.
2. Blueberry tea is helpful in improving your vision through the antioxidant properties contained in the fruit.
3. Antioxidants present in blueberry tea work to prevent certain cancers and other diseases. According to the Journal of Medicinal Foods, it is useful in repairing any damage that has already been in the body by harmful toxins.
4. Blueberry tea helps to improve liver function and is useful in the treatment of Hepatitis C and other diseases in the liver.
5. Brain function is also enhanced when your drink blueberry tea and is helpful in slowing down the process of aging and repairing damages in the brain.