Referee customers in New Jersey, Eastern PA and the Metro NYC area can select "Local Pickup" to receive their purchase at a meeting and save the Shipping or Delivery costs.
EJEAS FBIM referee bluetooth intercom supports real-time intercom for up to 4 people. When 4 people talk at the same time, the communication distance can reach 1500m, which is able to meet different needs of various venue types like soccer, football and lacrosse fields, construction sites, etc.
EJEAS devices are only able to be paired and communicate with other EJEAS devices.
|Talking Range Maximum||1500 Meters|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.81 x 0.71 x 3.27 inches|
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item Weight||6.8 Ounces|
|Included Components||1*User Manual, 1*single-ear headphone, 1*running armband, 1*charging cable, 1*FBIM referee intercom|
|Warranty||One year on the unit, No warranty on the ear phone & cable|
- [Professional Referee Intercom]: Using optimized Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.1 chip, EJEAS FBIM can achieve quick pairing and keep low-energy consumption. It supports 4 people real-time intercom and the talking distance can reach 1500m(distance of 4 units).
- [CVC Noise Reduction Technology]: FBIM referee bluetooth intercom adopts advanced CVC noise reduction technology to eliminate the echo and ambient noise of the call, so that the sound you hear is more clear and stable, with 3D sound effect.
- [Long Battery Life]: FBIM Bluetooth referee communication system runs on 850mAh high-capacity rechargeable battery. Just charging for 2.5h, the standby time is up to 260h and talk time can reach 19h, which can meet the needs of long-time referees communication.
- [Wide Applications]: Professional referee FBIM is an excellent partner for most competition referees like football referees, basketball referees, golf referees, etc. In addition to referees, FBIM is suitable for daily training, construction sites, venue scheduling and other outdoor activities.
- [Nifty Portable Design]: EJEAS FBIM is small and portable, easy to install and carry. With the in-ear headphone design, the wearing is more stable and secure. You can put the interphone into your armband, and it will not affect the intercom effect when moving fast.
OhhMyGoodness will include a SECOND single-ear headphone with each unit.
What's in the box
High-degree waterproof and dust-proof, freely use in a variety of weather. If it happens to rain at the competition site, EJEAS FBIM can still be used normally without affecting the communication between the referees.
Scenes to be Used
Bluetooth referee headset communication system has wide applications. It can be used for competition referees, daily training, driving school coaches, venue scheduling, construction sites, and other outdoor activities.
Packing List & Product Instructions
One Pack Package Content: 1*FBIM referee intercom; 1*single-ear headphone; 1*charging cable; 1*running armband; 1*carrying box; 1*User Manual
Two Pack Package Content: 2*FBIM referee intercom; 2*single-ear headphone; 2*charging cable; 2*running armband; 2*carrying box; 2*User Manual
Four Pack Package Content: 4*FBIM referee intercom; 4*single-ear headphone; 4*charging cable; 4*running armband; 4*carrying box; 4*User Manual
I use these devices as a soccer referee. There are a lot of positives and a few negatives. More prositives than negatives. Therefore the 4 out of 5 star review. I’ll begin with the positives.
1) Small and light weight - the Comm devices are extremely lightweight and small. They fit on my upper arm and can hide underneath my short sleeve uniform with ease. You can’t really feel the comm device on your arm and you will be able to run without it sliding down with the included armband. That is a huge positive.
2) Battery life - On a full charge, with continuous use, this radio can last 4 full 90 minute games. With included breaks. So a total of 8 hours. The listed 12 hour battery life is not true. Charging does take a long time (3 hours). There is no quick charge feature.
3) Open Mic and pairing - Very easy to pair the devices. I love the open mic capability as I don’t have to worry about missing a call from my ARs or vice versa. Makes refereeing the game a little bit easier with both the AR and referee being on the same page.
1) Earpiece and Mic - The headset is built ok. Nothing special like a more expensive Vokkero. The included around the ear hook is okay. I recommend you consider purchasing ear fins to make it more secure. The mic is too is just okay... nothing like a more expensive unit. The wind diffuser helps a little, even with the whistle. I haven’t had any issues with ARs telling me the whistle is too loud in the earpiece. Anything is difficult when there is a lot of wind.
2) Connection - For the most part, the connection is rock solid. However, the link (master comm) will always need to be the center referee. When you do multiple games and there’s a different center each game, either put your name on yours and swap with your partners so just one unit is used by each center or re-designate the center unit for each game which will cause a short delay to set it up. When the link moves around, the connection is solid but the volume or reception can be very low.
Final comments - For the money this is a GREAT starter set. It’s not a Vokkero, Yapalong, RefComm, etc... which sell for at least twice the money... but for the referees who are just looking for something solid without breaking the bank, this is the best device.
To make this set ideal, get rid of the included boom mic. Invest is the RefComm headsets $150 each. More durable and the sound quality is excellent.