OhhMyGoodness offers professional products at great value to make your lawn look like a well manicured golf course as well as help your trees and shrubs flourish! You must treat both the soil and the plant for professional results.
Barenbrug RPR Perennial Ryegrass Seed
Strong as iron
RPR is a self-regenerating perennial rye grass building determinate stolons. RPR is the first perennial ryegrass having this particular characteristic. RPR stands up to heavy traffic while keeping its good looks. As a creeping perennial ryegrass, RPR outperforms traditional perennial ryegrass resulting into a regenerating perennial ryegrass with the highest wear tolerance: perfectly suited for sports purposes.
RPR was originally founded and introduced in the United States in 2010 by Barenbrug where it immediately became a popular product for sports fields. It was even rewarded the famous Innovation Award at the STMA show in the USA. In Europe RPR was introduced early 2012 for the Dutch market followed by other countries like Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy and Romania.
Below a summary of clubs that use RPR :
- Amsterdam Arena stadium pitch(NL)
- ADO stadium pitch Den Haag (NL)
- NEC stadium stadium and training pitches Nijmegen (NL)
- Vitesse Arnhem training pitches (NL)
- Manchester City - stadium and training pitches (UK)
- Arsenal training pitches (UK)
- Newcastle United training pitches (UK)
- Middlesborough stadium pitch (UK)
- Dunfermline stadium pitch (UK)
- Aintree Horse Race course (UK)
- Reed City baseball fields (USA)
- Vermillion Fairways golf course (USA)
- Crew stadium pitch Columbus (USA)
- Stadium pitch Engenhão, Rio de Janeiro (BRA)
APPLICATION RATES & PROGRAMS:
Directions for Use
New seeding – 5 lbs./1000 sq feet Overseeding – 3 lbs./1000 sq feet
"A home valued at $150,000 with lawn only could be worth $8,250 to $19,050 more with a landscape of color and large plants. The multi-state study found minimal landscapes (simple design with small plants) detracted from the value. Research data showed home price premiums increased 6 to 7 percent for home landscapes upgraded from good to excellent and 4 to 5 percent for an upgrade from average to good. Combined, a landscape upgrade from average to excellent increases home value by 10 to 12 percent." Turf Magazine, 2016