Dark Mystery K-cups ship free in coffee & tea orders $ 50+
Our compare price is the lowest price you could find this product elsewhere
A perfect dark roasted coffee, that doesn’t taste burnt and ashy. Our FTO (Fair Trade Organic) blend is specifically formulated and slow-roasted to deliver a bold, dark cup. Dark Mystery is full of complexity, elegance, and a little bit of mystery...
Fruity, caramel, malt, chocolate, full flavored, rich smooth.
About this item
- Dark Mystery: Specifically formulated to make a barista-quality espresso or an old cup of drip coffee, Dark Mystery is full of complexity and elegance, and just a little bit of mystery. Tasting notes are fruity, caramel, malt, and chocolate making this coffee rich and smooth.
- BREW IT YOUR WAY: Treat yourself every morning to the most flavorful, aromatic and delicious cup of coffee you can have by brewing our lucious ground coffee.
- FROM FARM TO CUP: Our coffee cherries, sourced from trusted partners around the world, are harvested, processed, dried, sorted, graded and expertly roasted so that you can enjoy the best cup of coffee in the comfort of your own home.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: As 3rd generation family roasters, we have been perfecting the art of small batch gourmet coffee roasting for over 80 years in Upstate New York, ensuring top quality.
- BARRIE HOUSE MISSION: The secret to our success is based on a simple idea: that coffee should be the highest quality - distinct, consistent, aromatic, balanced, and most of all, delicious.
Region: Multi-Region Blend
Intensity Meter: 9