Our regular price is the lowest price found among all competitors.
Easy to use for amazing results that make you look like a professional horticultural genius (even if you're not).
Lebanon Pro Country Club MD 14-7-14 70% Meth-Ex 2% Fe 1.5% Mg 1% Mn SOP SGN 80 - 40 LB is a high performance granular fertilizer that works for all grass types and produces an amazing, deep green. It contains a combination of fast release nitrogen and Meth-Ex slow release nitrogen to produce fast green up without causing overgrowth. This fertilizer also includes 7% phosphorus to promote deeper roots.
Why Use Country Club Complete Fertilizer?
- Fast green up in 5 - 7 days using only 14% nitrogen
- Quality phosphorus and potassium support plant health while adding less salinity to your soil
- Iron, magnesium and manganese micronutrients give your lawn that green pop that will be unmatched by the competition
- Excellent for all grass types
- Small size for fast uptake in long grass to putting greens
- Covers 11,400 square feet
- A high performance straight fertilizer product with NPK of 14-7-14
- For Putting Greens
- 70% Meth-Ex methylene urea for long term feeding
- Potassium sulfate for immediate availability of the potassium with the added benefit of a small amount of sulfur
- A combination of 2% Fe (iron), 1% Mn (manganese) and 1.5% Mg (Magnesium) to address micronutrient deficiencies
- Humic acid and sea plant kelp meal to assist with managing plant stress and improve overall plant health
Look up the settings for your particular spreader at: https://www.lebanonturf.com/products/2240311
Apply this product in late summer, fall or winter prior to germination.
Do not apply to overseeded turf within 60 days after seeding or until after the second mowing, whichever is longer.
This product will inhibit the germination of new grass if overseeded too soon after application. Follow rates and intervals in the table for best overseeding/reseeding results.
"A home valued at $150,000 with lawn only could be worth $8,250 to $19,050 more with a landscape of color and large plants. The multi-state study found minimal landscapes (simple design with small plants) detracted from the value. Research data showed home price premiums increased 6 to 7 percent for home landscapes upgraded from good to excellent and 4 to 5 percent for an upgrade from average to good. Combined, a landscape upgrade from average to excellent increases home value by 10 to 12 percent." Turf Magazine, 2016