Our regular price is the lowest price found among all competitors.
OhhMyGoodness offers professional landscape products... seed, fertilizer, insecticides / herbicides... at great value to make your lawn the best in the neighborhood. OhhMyGoodness also sells landscape and fruit trees and shrubs as well as all the needed fertilizers and insecticides / herbicides for vibrant health to make them flourish! You must treat both the soil and the plant for great results!
Lebanon Pro Lawn Fertilizer with Insecticide - 17-0-3 with 3% Iron for fast green up and grub control... acts quickly, stimulates great color, lasts two months or more, feeds growing turf and has a low risk of scorch. Its a superior, faster acting fertilizer, but still with the controlled release feeding for extended longevity. Best for application to all higher cut turf such as lawns, parks, sports turf, golf course fairways and roughs.
- An economical combination fertilizer and insect control product with NPK of 17-0-3
- For residential, commercial and general turf use
- Contains .2 imidacloprid for control of grubs and other sub-surface insect pests
- Contains .04 lambda-cyhalothrin for control of surface insects
- 40% PCU (polymer coated urea) for controlled release of nitrogen
- Muriate of potash which stimulates the growth of strong cells and provides disease resistance by promoting thickness of the outer cell walls
- 3% Fe (iron) for quick green up
- Please see label for specific information on pests controlled, application rates, timing and use
Coverage: 50 lb. bag covers 14,700 sq. ft.
"A home valued at $150,000 with lawn only could be worth $8,250 to $19,050 more with a landscape of color and large plants. The multi-state study found minimal landscapes (simple design with small plants) detracted from the value. Research data showed home price premiums increased 6 to 7 percent for home landscapes upgraded from good to excellent and 4 to 5 percent for an upgrade from average to good. Combined, a landscape upgrade from average to excellent increases home value by 10 to 12 percent." Turf Magazine, 2016