Our regular price is the lowest price found among all competitors.
Easy to use for amazing results that make you look like a professional horticultural genius (even if you're not).
Lebanon Pro 13-0-5 25% LSN .86 Pendimethalin 50 LB is the professionals choice for lawn application to fertilize with pre-emergent crabgrass and other broad leaf weed control. Why pay a lot more for a consumer grade, name brand product that doesn't work? Compare to Halts or Weed and Feed.
- An economical combination fertilizer and weed control product with NPK of 13-0-5
- For residential, commercial and general turf use
- .42 Prodiamine pre-emergent for control of crabgrass and other weeds
- 50% LSN (Lebanon stabilized nitrogen) enhanced efficiency fertilizer prevents loss of nitrogen due to volatilization
- Muriate of potash which stimulates the growth of strong cells and provides disease resistance by promoting thickness of the outer cell walls
- Please see label for specific information on pests controlled, application rates, timing and use
WEEDS CONTROLLED When used in accordance with this label this product will provide control of the following weeds:
|Barnyardgrass||Bluegrass, Annual (Poa annua)||Carpetweed|
|Chickweed||Common Chickweed||Mouseear (from seed)|
|Woolly Foxtail||Henbit Itchgrass||Johnsongrass|
|Common Lovegrass||Panicum||Pigweed Purslane|
|Common Pusley||Florida Rescuegrass||Shepherd’s Purse|
|Signalgrass||Broadleaf Speedwell||Persian Sprangletop Spurge|
|Prostrate Witchgrass||Woodsorrel Yellow
Look up the settings for your particular spreader at: https://www.lebanonturf.com/products/2240311
Apply this product in late summer, fall or winter prior to germination.
Do not apply to overseeded turf within 60 days after seeding or until after the second mowing, whichever is longer.
This product will inhibit the germination of new grass if overseeded too soon after application. Follow rates and intervals in the table for best overseeding/reseeding results.
"A home valued at $150,000 with lawn only could be worth $8,250 to $19,050 more with a landscape of color and large plants. The multi-state study found minimal landscapes (simple design with small plants) detracted from the value. Research data showed home price premiums increased 6 to 7 percent for home landscapes upgraded from good to excellent and 4 to 5 percent for an upgrade from average to good. Combined, a landscape upgrade from average to excellent increases home value by 10 to 12 percent." Turf Magazine, 2016