Ginger Peach Black Tea
A tantalizing blend of black tea, fruit and spices, The Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Black Tea offers the sweet lushness of a fancy peach seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger. Ginger is known to reduce inflammation, swelling and pain, while peaches contain numerous beneficial vitamins and antioxidants*. This best-selling ginger peach tea is especially delightful chilled over ice on a hot day.
At a Glance:
- Caffeinated black tea with sweet peach and spicy ginger
- Ginger can reduce inflammation, while peaches contain antioxidants for good health*
- Ginger peach tea offers fresh, fruity notes with a mild, zesty hint of ginger
- Black tea has less than half the caffeine of coffee, making it a great coffee alternative
- Tea bags are gluten free, sugar free, and carb free
Ginger Peach Black Tea for Longevity
Ginger has long been known to reduce inflammation and improve digestion, while the sweet flavor of peaches can act upon the olfactory nerves to elicit memories tied to happiness and relaxation*. It is no surprise this tasty combination has been the Republic of Tea’s most popular flavor since 1992.
Recipe: Candied Ginger Peach Punch
Place 2 tea bags into a heat-resistant container, add ¼ cup boiling water and steep for 3–5 minutes. Remove tea bags and let cool. Stir in 1 tablespoon agave nectar, ¼ cup peach nectar, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and ½ cup of ginger ale. Fill a large cup with ice and pour in tea. Garnish with a fresh peach slice.