Natural Hibiscus Herbal Tea
Ruby red hibiscus shines brightly in this evocatively fruity herbal tea from Nigeria. Sip the pure effervescence of hibiscus. Its crisp, bold juiciness stands out hot or iced. Evokes the thought of a perfect summer day in the tropics.
At a Glance:
- With a bold juiciness that evokes a tropical summer day, this fruity herbal tea is delicious hot or poured over ice. Made with ruby red hibiscus from Nigeria, sweet blackberry, and stevia, its crisp taste is refreshing and effervescent.
- This tea is Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, Sugar-Free, and Carb-Free. Each cup of this herbal tea is naturally caffeine-free.
- Packaged in a specially-designed air-tight tin, this pack contains 36 of The Republic of Tea's signature round, unbleached tea bags, with no unnecessary envelopes, strings, tags or staples.
- Ingredients: Hibiscus (flower), sweet blackberry (leaf), and stevia (leaf).
- Preparation: Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 5-7 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.