Organic Turmeric Ginger Green Tea qualifies for Free shipping on orders of $ 50+
Sells for less $ than prime, wholesale club, supermarket PLUS you donate 5% to your Charity... is the OhhMyGoodness way
Organic Turmeric Ginger Green TeaOrganic Turmeric Ginger Spice of Life Green Tea - The unmistakable, earthy aroma of turmeric, blends perfectly with ginger, cinnamon and pure honey flavor in this captivating, organic golden infusion. Clean green tea adds a freshness and body to the cup. Partake in the ancient wisdom of the far east with each savory sip.
|Brand||The Republic of Tea|
|Ingredients||Organic turmeric, organic green tea, organic ginger, organic cinnamon and natural honey flavor|
|Flavor||Turmeric Ginger Green|
About this item
- Enjoy this organic blend of spices and green tea with an earthy, yet slightly sweet palate. Ginger, cinnamon, and natural honey flavor complement the unique aroma of turmeric, blended with green tea for body and an invigorating freshness in every sip.
- This tea is Certified Gluten Free, Certified Organic by the USDA, Non-GMO Project Verified, Sugar Free, and Carb Free. Each cup of this green tea blend contains less than a quarter of the caffeine in a similarly-sized cup of coffee.
- Packaged in a specially-designed air-tight tin, this pack contains 50 of The Republic of Tea's signature round, unbleached tea bags, free of unnecessary envelopes, strings, tags or staples.
- Ingredients: organic turmeric, organic green tea, organic ginger, organic cinnamon, and natural honey flavor.
- Preparation: Simply heat fresh, filtered water just short of boiling. Then pour water over tea and steep for 1-3 minutes (if using a tea bag) or 2-4 minutes (if using full-leaf tea).
• 1 cup water
• 1 Organic Turmeric Ginger Green Tea Bag
• 1 inch orange peel, no white pith
• 1 tsp. lemon juice
• 1 tsp. Agave Nectar
• Sliced lemon rounds for garnish
Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Place the Organic Turmeric Ginger tea bag in a standard sized mug. Add heated water and orange peel. Steep for 5-7 minutes. Remove tea bags and orange peel. Stir in lemon juice and agave syrup. Garnish with lemon rounds.
Republic of Tea's ministers have scoured the world for the finest tea leaves and herbs in existence. These leaves and herbs are the economies upon which The Republic of Tea thrives and what it offers to its citizens across the world.